tisdag 25 oktober 2011

More from the crop...

Good evening! I'm sooo tired (as usual nowadays...), thinking of going to bed, but first I will show you some more layouts from the crop last weekend.


This challenge was a lift! I scrapped photos from this summers visit to Liseberg. Ville met "lisebergskaninen" and was so content... He just sat there and whatched the rabbit. So cute! <3

And this layot was made from a sketch. Who's there? Ville in the closet... ;-P Like I said before, I like the "wooden" papers... A lot... :-D And I do like the combination of brown and mint!
Now I'm gonna focus on the TV for a while. It's hard to blog (especially in english) and watch "deadliest catch" on the same time... Moahaha!
Speaking of english, yesterday I started two games in wordfeud in english by mistake... My god it's difficult!! ;-P

2 kommentarer:

  1. great layouts! i really like the "grid-like" style of the first one!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Vad glad jag blev att du skrev på min sida så att jag fick din ! Var det 2 olika kort du tagit på vattenkannan eller har du lekt ? Älskar dina LOs och hit kommer jag ofta nu för att hitta insparation.
    Kram Lotta

    SvaraRadera

Lämna gärna en kommentar så blir jag glad! :-)