tisdag 5 februari 2013

Challenge me happy #39

While I'm at it I just might continue... On Challenge me happy challenge #39 is about using white space. That's something I generally do, and here's my take:




I used modeling paste for the brickwall, I painted the swirls with pearlmaker. Gesso on top of everything, and then I decided I needed some color... Purple mist and white chalkboardmist, some stickles and then I was done! It's not a very good picture even though the sun is shining today...


6 kommentarer:

  1. Gud. Så. Snyggt! Trots att det är så mycket vitt får jag ändå känslan av att den är färgglad tack vare bakgrundspappret. Me like!
    Kramar

    SvaraRadera
  2. Härligt kladd!! Så snyggt med den vitmålade wellpappen!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Your blog is so inspiring. What beautiful work you create. I love seeing the close up detail on this particular LO.
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog this week. xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh this is lovely, I really like all the texture you creating in your background.Beautiful.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful!! Love the muted background - the way it allows the photo to pop!! Thanks for playing along with us at CMH!!

    SvaraRadera

Lämna gärna en kommentar så blir jag glad! :-)